EVER WISH YOU HAD A TOOLKIT TO SUPPORT YOU IN TAKING ACTION IN YOUR COMMUNITY, CAMPUS OR SPECIFIC ISSUE?
Well Aidan And Rachel are working to hook you up with the one we wish we had been handed when we stepped into the movement!
We are Solutionary driven Advocates for commitment to healthy relationship with Mother Earth and those who have the privilege of her generosity. After three years working in organizational structure, we are now sovereign, and have embarked upon creating an Intergenerational Toolkit For Solutionary Activation, as a gift…
We want to keep the end product FREE and inclusive of many voices!
There are so many ways that you can help make it happen!
Whether it is your voice, your message, spiritual or financial support, or simply your well wishes, we stand in gratitude for your participation.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO WATCH THIS VIDEO, LEARN ABOUT THE PROJECT AND SCROLL DOWN TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE:
Our goal is that—wherever in the world we are—this toolkit will be like having both of us, our colleagues and as many of our tools as you can fit in your pocket.
While we are currently raising the operating costs to put some real dedicated time into this toolkit, that is NOT the only way to participate! We are super psyched to offer some different opportunities to come along with us for the ride! Be sure to scroll down and fill out the form to bring your voice!
- Direct Donations: You can inquire about making direct, one time donations to the project, by emailing: OGAidanAndRach(AT)Gmail.com
- Larger Tax Deductible Donations can be earmarked and sent to:
Transcendent Nation Foundation,
45220 SE Connett Road Corbett, OR 97019
(Be sure to earmark it: Solutionary Toolkit)
- Patreon—Based on the concept of patron and artist, Patreon is an awesome crowdfunding site with a twist. Patrons make small recurring donations which they are automatically charged on the first of the month. The first stage of this project should take about three or four months, so if you choose to become a patron, we will reach out to you in April to let you know where the project is at and to remind you to reevaluate your capacity for commitment. (Look out for a project timeline—Coming soon)
Please don’t worry if you are not prepared to set up monthly donations! We will keep you posted! Whether you are an official Patreon “Patron” or not, that will be a good place to keep up to speed on what we are up to!
BY ADDING YOUR WISDOM, BEST PRACTICES, IDEAS, VISIONS AND PROJECTS.
In these three months, we are reaching for the time to:
- Map theTable Of Contents
- Refine the topics as we curate YOUR questions and suggestions
- Gather our personal content including photos, videos, best practices and materials from past experiences in activism
- Contact, schedule and document the Solutionaries participating and offering their wisdom
- Gather resources from our networks of friends, mentors, and activated colleagues
- Research opportunities to best disseminate this information so it can be used by anyone who needs it
- Prepare the foundation for an interactive rollout as we bring the document to life on a website— hosting conversations with the community about what we have shared.
- Enlist feedback from some of our cohort
- Package it all in one colorful PDF document and release it as an open-source E-Book
WE ARE REACHING FOR THE TIME TO, AT THE END OF THREE MONTHS, HAVE THE FIRST DRAFT OF AN INTERGENERATIONAL SOLUTIONARY TOOLKIT/E-BOOK READY TO SHARE WITH ALL OF OUR AMAZING SUPPORTERS! WITH THE TIME TO DEDICATE, WE WILL BE CLOSER TO REACHING A SPRINGTIME RELEASE.
Thank you for everything you bring! We love you!